For Rent | Semi-furnished apartment with 84 m² living space and a large balcony.
This nice 2-bedroom apartment with a bathtub and a big balcony is suitable for max. 2 persons or 1 family and is available immediately.
The property is located on the first floor of a well-maintained apartment complex and is accessible by stairs. Free public parking is available in front of the building.
The apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood near the Gaasperpark and the Nelson Mandelapark.
The apartment is located near Amsterdam-Southeast (Zuidoost).
The apartment has a large living room with an open kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet and a hallway with built-in storage. It also has large storage space available on the ground floor.
Public transport facilities are within walking distance (metro). By car you have a fast connection to the Ring A10 and the highways A1, A2, A9 and A10. Reigersbos metro station is 350 meters away. Via metro station Reigersbos metro lines 50, 51 and 54 also run directly to Amsterdam Central Station. Schiphol Airport is only 30 minutes by train and bus from Reigersbos station, which runs every 10 minutes. The shopping center and restaurants are within 5 minutes walking distance.
- The monthly rental amount for the apartment is € 1400, -. This amount does not include utilities (water, electricity, municipal tax).
- 84 m² living space plus a 10 m² balcony
- Living room + Open kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Semi furnished
- Free parking space in front of the building.
- Available immediately
- Registration at the address is possible for a maximum of 2 persons or one family
- Income requirement is 2 times the rent (net)
- Deposit of 2 months rent
Are you interested in this nice apartment? Contact us via:
Contact Person: Amin Jarahi
Read full description