Osdorper Ban 605 Amsterdam
• The apartment has a living area of 92 m2 and has 3 rooms, of which 2 bedrooms.
• The apartment was built in 2006 and is located on the 3rd floor.
• The kitchen is equipped with modern kitchen appliances.
• The house has its own parking space under the building.
• The rent is € 1500 per month
• 2 month deposit
• Available immediately
For Rent: Osdorper Ban 605 Amsterdam
Are you looking for an affordable apartment in a quiet location in Amsterdam?
Then this is exactly what you are looking for. Furnished 3-room apartment located on a top location on the 3rd floor. The house is located in a fantastic apartment complex and has beautiful views. Incity Real Estate offers you this unique living experience in one of the best locations in Amsterdam. The house is within walking distance of the Osdorp shopping center and the Sloterpark. Good connection to public transport. The house is available immediately and ideally located.
The apartment complex has a joint closed entrance, intercom system, elevator and access to the stairwell.
Spacious living room with open kitchen and a very wide balcony with a relaxing view. The kitchen has modern kitchen appliances. There are two spacious bedrooms. The bathroom has a sink and a shower cubicle. The spacious living room gives access to the very wide balcony. The entire house has a very neat laminate.
• Living area 92 m2
• Bedrooms: 2
• Bathroom: 1
• Toilet: 1
• Very neat laminate floor
• Double glass
• Modern kitchen appliances
• Wide balcony
• Own parking place
• Private parking space
• Registration possibility: 2 persons or 1 family
• NO agency fee
Rent: EUR 1500, - excl. P.m.
Deposit: 2 month
We invite you to admire this nice apartment in Amsterdam with your own eyes. Are you interested in this house surrounded by greenery, please feel free to contact us using the contact form or one of the other options.
To be considered for this property, we need the following information from you:
• From which date would you like to rent the property and at least for how long?
• What is your financial situation? Gross monthly income?
• What is your family composition?
Read full description