For rent - Be amazed by this beautiful 2-floors home in a quiet child-friendly neighborhood.
- The house has a living area of 82 m2 and has 3 rooms, of which 2 bedrooms
- The house was built in 2000 and recently renovated.
- The property includes: modern open kitchen with various appliances, 2 bedrooms, a modern bathroom with shower.
Incity Real Estate offers you this unique living experience at one of the best locations in Ypenburg. This beautiful house offers a perfect blend of modern with a high level finish. On a top location located fully furnished 3-bedroom apartment . The property has been recently renovated with a fantastic finish while maintaining style and charm. Ypenburg is a quiet area in The Hague where families can live between the greenery and near the water. In this district there are several schools, sports facilities, playgrounds and shopping centers in Nootdorp and Ypenburg. Also, the roads A4, A13 and A12 are easy to drive.
The house has a spacious living room with open kitchen. The living room has lots of light and the house has a shared backyard that you can use together with the neighbors below. The kitchen is equipped with various modern appliances. From the kitchen you have access to the backyard.
Through the open staircase you have access to two bedrooms, the bathroom and toilet. Bedroom I has a walk-in closet. The modern bathroom has a shower, washbasin and a toilet.
- Living area 82 m2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathroom: 1
- Toilet: 1
- Fully furnished
- Modern bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Modern kitchen equipment
- Front garden
- Back garden
- Available from 1st of April - 1st of May
- Free parking
Rent: 1500 EUR incl. p.m
Deposit: 2 months rent
Are you excited and see yourself already living in this centrally located house, in a quiet and child friendly neighborhood? Please feel free to contact us using the contact form or one of the other options.
To be considered for this property, we need the following information from you:
• From which date would you like to rent the property and at least for how long?
• What is your financial situation? Gross monthly income?
• What is your family composition?
Read full description